Farm2Table Meat Club
Pickup locations of our mobile market truck for shopping, online orders and MEAT CLUB
Every Saturday (June-Oct)
8-10am Briccy's Coffee Castle Rock 140 S Wilcox St east of Wells Fargo
10:30am-1pm The Parker Shoppes 10685 S. Parker Rd 1/3 mi north of Mainstreet
Every Sunday Parker (ending 8/27)
9am-1pm behind the Parker Garage 19420 E Mainstreet walk to behind building in Alley
Pickup locations in metro Denver by appointment. call or email to arrange a day and time.
Why our meats are so fresh
WE RAISE OR GROW IT LOCALLY
Each month we bring to you fresh & healthy meats from our exceptional farms and ranches in Colorado
Direct from our farms- to your table
We process chicken and pork every week!
With only one stop along the way- the processor
FARM- LOCAL USDA PROCESSOR- OUR TRUCK- YOUR TABLE
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO GET OUR PRODUCTS
1 - Order Online or join our meat club
We have all of of products online.
- Before you place an order, check below to choose the most convenient pick up location.
Note the specific dates and times of our markets or pickup locations
- Access our marketplace by clicking on the brown "Online Store" button on any page of our website
- Select the items you want to buy and pay for them with a credit or debit card.
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email, then meet our truck.
2 - Come to one of our weekly markets Castle Rock SAT 8-9:30am, The Parker Shoppes SAT 10am-1pm
Lakewood Federal Center Thursdays 11am-1pm
- You may order ahead to be sure you get what you want or shop when you arrive.
YOU EAT IT
Discover how tasty and healthy our fresh and local meats truly are. Let our wild game meats, smoked brats and sausages and recipes inspire you.
Farm2Table Farm Markets (we will be Parked behind the Parker Garage on Sundays 9-1pm through July and now we are open at our new location in Parker on Saturdays
CASTLE ROCK Every Saturday 8-10am Briccy's Coffee 140 S Wilcox
on SAT 8/26 & 9/1 WE WILL BE CLOSED
PARKER (NEW LOCATION and DAY)The Parker Shoppes
Every Saturday (EXCEPT 8/26 & 9/1) 10am-1pm 10685 S. Parker Rd in Parker West side of Parker Road, 1/3 mile north of Mainstreet
- The market features dozens of our meat items, including beef, bison, yak, elk,
pastured pork and chicken, brats and sausages.
- Seasonal local produce (June-Oct) including tomatoes, mushrooms, greens,
grains, and flours.
- Enjoy a farm to table menu at the restaurant before you shop